Friday, May 27, 2011

Terminator squad done

I am on leave this week and predictably my body decided it was a good time to fall sick...

Nevertheless, I decided I had to complete my Terminator Squad as planned; it took a bit longer than I expected, but here they are:


With these guys done, I am one figure away from completing my entire planned force - the only remaining figure is an apothecary which I bought off ebay a few days back, so it will be another few weeks before that is done. Once that is painted I hope to pose the entire force - 25 figures and one Dreadnought model.

I'm really wondering if it will fit the ethos of this army to have a vehicle... On the other hand I have just bidded on a Robogear walker, which may see service with my old Imperial Guards, which also need refurbishing...

No comments: