Thursday, November 24, 2011

Strandhogg news

Ken Altfather (a suitable name for the author of a set of Viking Age wargame rules if there ever was one), in a reply to a post on TMP, had revealed that he may still have copies of the rules.



Gentlemen,
Thank You for the kind words about Standhogg. It was really just a labor of love on my part more than anything else. I am glad to see that folks are still enjoying them.


As my friend Scott stated, I created the rules all in house. After a while it got to be a bit much to keep up with despite the day job and family. It's too bad really. I was half way done with updates for Irish, Scots, Crusaders and Moors.


I am headed out of town for T-day but when I return I can see if I still have any complete sets left. If you are interested please drop me a note at Kaltfather1 at Rochester DOT RR DOT Com.


Have a Happy Thanksgiving.


Ken


So if you have been hunting for a copy, drop him an email!

2 comments:

Rodger said...

Thanks for posting this arjun.

Chad Thorson said...

I posted that on TMP, I was pretty happy when he replied. Hopefully he will be able to do a follow up sometime.