Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year and Blood Bowl Game 4

Another year has gone and looking back I suppose we did pretty good on the gaming front.

fg dropped by yesterday to play Game 4 of our Blood Bowl mini-league, which my Ra Team won, bringing the score to 3 wins for the Undead. We reckon the match-up negates most of the strengths of the Nurgle team, so in planning our next league we will probably be using my Fantasy Greek-themed Chaos Darf proxy team vs. his Shadowforge human team, which can of course be styled as an elven or Amazon team.

Meanwhile, Martin sent me a photo of the Gripping Beast Saxons he had been painting over the weekend, while wahj send feelers about a possible Dystopian War project...

Looks like it will be a good year ahead too.

2 comments:

Rodger said...

Happy New Year my blogger friend.

captain arjun said...

HAve a good one yourself, Rodger.